How do I return my order?
2. Proof of purchase in the form of the ISLA AUSTRALIA transactional receipt or invoice is provided; and
3. the items are in their original condition, meaning that:
* All tags are still intact;
* The items are in their original packaging; and
* The items have not been worn, altered, damaged or washed.
4. At ISLA AUSTRALIA we aim to provide you with quality products and service at all times, however, if you have purchased an item from us and you believe it is faulty, we will refund you or change your garment.
5. If for any reason you're not happy with your purchase, full-priced items can be exchanged or a credit note can be issued within 7 days of purchase on our online shop (proof of purchase in receipt form is required).
2. Once your request has been approved by our team, you will receive an email with your return information.
3. Please include your returns number case in the parcel being returned to us.
PO BOX 8005
How can I ask for help with my order?
Please contact our customer service department who are always happy to help with any query. Email email@example.com or phone 0 400 966 158 (International 61 0400 966 158). Open from Monday-Saturday 8am-5pm (AWST).
Where does my tracking information come from?
Once your parcel has been dispatched and picked up by the courier, an email will be sent to you from the courier company (Australia Post) and you will be provided with a link and a tracking number that will enable you to follow your parcel.
Did my order go through?
Please check your email as an order confirmation will be sent through to you with your order details. If you have not received your order confirmation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we provide further assistance with your order process.